Projects “On the boards” at Janke
As we all get back to our new norms, we hope that each of you have found new ways of seeing and doing things differently. Now is the time to seize the opportunity for change. (More on this to come!)
Since our last post, the team has been very busy with several new and diverse experiential graphics projects throughout the US… we just haven’t had time to write about it.
Here’s a look at how we have been helping clients over the past few months…
- 4 Experiential Graphics Projects being installed.
- Answering lots of questions to ensure our designs are interpreted correctly.
- 3 Office Campus Experiential Graphics and Wayfinding Programs designed.
- Designing signage programs that help architects create a unique sense of place for each building.
- 3 Large-scale interior wall mural designs for multi-level Higher Education buildings designed.
- Creating visually stimulating and informative wall graphics that help tell a story.
- 2 Logo Designs for 2 separate Corporate Office Campuses created and in the works.
- Creating modern identities that attract high-end tenants.
- 2 Large-scale Architectural Donor Recognition wall designs for 2 Higher Education buildings being designed.
- Creating a heartfelt Thank You for those who invest in students futures.
- 1 Experiential Graphics program designed for a Higher Education building.
- Being good stewards of an existing sign standard with custom designed a-ha moments included.
- 1 Signage Guideline document for a recently completed Government Office Tower for future developments.
- Helping businesses maintain their signage program as they grow.
- 1 Corporate Office Campus Naming Process in the works.
- Uncovering a unique and memorable name that fits a development’s persona perfectly.
Thought for the day:
“The world is changing very fast. Big will not beat small anymore. It will be the fast beating the slow.”
– Rupert Murdoch