Partnering for Success
We all know that there are an abundant number of creative agencies and firms available, and that mutual respect and trust are key components to any working relationship, but what does a successful partnership with a creative team look like?
As you get to know each other:
- Be sure you feel confident in your team’s creativity and reliability, backed by a strong work history and client testimonials.
- Communicate in a way that shows mutual respect and appreciation.
- Work together to identify your teams needs and goals, as well as your target market.
- Establish their ability to offer creative solutions to difficult problems.
Before starting a project together, the creative team should:
- Enact an efficient method of communication and frequently bounce ideas off one another.
- Be brand-meisters that understand and can expand upon your brands strategic positioning when needed.
- Provide sage counsel and solutions that produce the results your business needs.
- Provide the analytic data that influences or supports your decision making.
As you’re cruising along, the team should:
- Continue to strengthen your story throughout the creative process.
- Always be thinking ahead, anticipating what needs to be done next.
- Be willing to face daily challenges head-on.
- Maintain transparency of scope and fee, so there are no surprises when the invoice arrives.
As you’re hitting high gear, the team should:
- Keep the fresh strategic ideas flowing and keep your team engaged.
- Keep in close communication, and always be readily available for impromptu calls or meetings.
- Have a strong sense of loyalty, open communication and respect.
Hopefully this helps paints a picture of what your creative team should look like in the each stage of your creative partnership.
Now, go forth… collaborate, create and succeed!