Intermediate Revit Drafter for Signage Design Programs
Teleos designs experiential graphic design solutions that deliver exceptional user experiences by infusing the client’s brand identity and personality into an engaging built environment.
We are seeking a driven and self motivated, team oriented, Intermediate Level Revit Drafter, whom has experience in collaborating with architects and their Revit drafters / technicians for creating and modeling large scale Experiential Graphic Design programs within the Revit realm of built environment design documentation.
- Contract position until projects are completed (estimated 4-6 months)
- Applicant is available for collaboration from 9AM – 5PM weekdays
- Applicant excels at working remotely
- Compensation based on experience, and negotiated per project
- Owns and operates their own computer workstation and latest Revit and Adobe Illustrator software.
- Capable of coordinating, detailing, and documenting Signage Designs (designs provided), 3D Signage Locations and Message Schedules (typical locations and messages provided) with minimal direction.
- Show proficiency in Revit software, as well as Adobe Illustrator. Additional experience with Adobe Photoshop, Bluebeam and Sketchup is a plus.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Intermediate level of knowledge and displayed proficiency in Revit, with 2+ verifiable years experience in signage design experience using Adobe Illustrator, Revit coordination for design, sign locations and message work. Word and Excel software is helpful.
- Ability to create and manage Revit families.
- Read and interpret architectural design drawings, layouts or other visual aids.
- Reliable, dependable, organized, multi-tasker, team member who works well under pressure to plan their time and meet deadlines.
- Ideal Candidate should possess:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Accurate work deliverables
- Prepare Revit signage drawings, locations and messages based on designs and information provided by lead team
- Assist with QA or Clash reviews of reports for submission
- Be capable of passing a background and drug test.
- College or Tech School Diploma, or equivalent
- Legal authority to work in United States
Teleos Experiential Graphics is a design firm based in Austin, TX, and is a certified WBE/DBE/HUB business.
Send cover letter, resume, applicable Revit work examples with a current list of signage projects completed in Revit and 3 references, to: “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Note: This is an important position and all qualifying candidates will promptly be contacted for an interview.